The Best Ride of Your Life
A WORLD CLASS, MULTI-PURPOSE KART RACING FACILITY
Supermoto is one of the fastest growing motorsports in the country. SIMA offers a variety of membership packages and storage options to pick from. Take a look through our memberships and choose which one suits you best.
At SIMA you are part of the family.
SUPERMOTO COMING TO SIMA SOON!
Fees and Rates ***Please note approved bikes/classes at bottom of page***
For open track days visit the calendar by clicking here (updated frequently).
For insurance purposes, any person entering the hot pit areas are required to purchase a pit pass for $10.00 each. Persons in designated spectator areas are not required to purchase a pit pass.
Personal single bike storage is also available.
SUPERMOTO Pre-Track entry list (Must be filled out and handed in before going on the track each time)
Unlimited Practice Membership
Unlimited Family Membership
|**See below for eligible family members***|
Drop in Passes
1 Year Storage Insurance ($500 Deductible)
Personal Single Bike Storage Click here for more info
|Monthly Bike Storage||$90|
$900 or $450
*Prices in USD and do not include applicable tax. **Insurance fee not included in membership.
10 x 10 Garage Storage: 2 year minimum pre-paid based on availability. $1800.00 per year. Membership not included.
- All memberships expire one year from the date of track opening purchase unless noted otherwise
- SIMA is not responsible for lost or stolen bikes or equipment.
- Memberships are non-transferrable
- *****"Family Membership”*****includes family members residing at same address. Membership is single with privileges extended to immediate family defined as non-racing spouse, and sons/daughters under 19 years of age.
- Sharing of garage spaces by members is not permissible unless it is family members who reside at the same address.
- SIMA reserves the right to revoke membership if terms of agreements are broken.
- All MINORS must have MINOR RELEASE on file and signed by Parent/Legal Guardian before they can be allowed to practice or race. NO EXCEPTIONS. (Form available with Track Marshall)
- All SIMA guests are required to adhere to the general track rules.
- SUPERMOTO Pre-track entry list form must be completed and turned in before entering the track which can be found at the top of this page.
Your dirt bike will need one of the following wheel / tire upgrades:A) Stock dirt rims with Sportsman tires-DOT approvedB) 17” supermoto rims with race slicks, grooved slicks or any non-knobby tires\
Catch Cans are required for radiator, carb & crankcase/airbox vents to prevent fluids from draining onto the track surface. Antifreeze should also be replaced with a non-slippery fluid (water wetter etc). Catch Cans may be factory-designed plastic reservoirs or as simple as a pop can with attached plastic tubing.
All lights, gauges and turn signals must be removed or taped over
Noise is restricted to a limit of 82 dB's. Stock pipes and most aftermarket pipes will be OK.
It’s not required, but many supermoto racers prefer to run rotors and calipers larger than those found on a stock dirt bike.
In a crash, your levers are usually the first part of the bike to hit the ground. Replacing bent levers can get expensive very quickly. Most racers will tell you a good set of metal lever/hand guards can be a smart investment. Bar-end or lever guard plastic sliders are also recommended.
All bikes are required to pass technical inspection before they can enter the track for practice.
SIMA allows racers to wear either race leathers or motocross gear.Whichever style you choose, your safety gear must meet the following requirements:
Helmets: SEE BELOW.
Boots must rise above the ankle and must not fasten using laces. Supermoto specific boots are not required (replaceable soles). Most styles of motocross or road race boots are acceptable.
Heavy-duty leather racing gloves are best to protect your hands in a crash. Motocross gloves are permitted, but road race gloves and armored knuckles are an added level of safety.
Make sure your leather racing suit has knee, elbow and spine armor built in.
• Pee Wee Kids Kids (7-10). Bike choice is open, no 80cc or greater water cooled 2 strokes please. This is a fun class for kids to be able to "Race like mom or dad". Kids need full mx gear and chest protector at a minimum.
• Pit Bike Open (11+). Less than 160 cc 4-strokes, smaller than 14” wheels. Open modifications.
• Minimoto (11+). Maximum displacement of 74cc (2-stroke) or air cooled 198cc
• Supermoto Jr (11+). 4-stroke, unlimited modifications. No CRF150R.
• BBR Bikes (14+). Less than 250cc, unlimited modifications. 85s, CRF150Rs or other minimotos are ok.
• 250/400F (14+). Up to 144cc liquid-cooled 2-strokes, up to 400cc liquid-cooled 4-strokes. Unlimited modifications. May not run Unlimited class.
• Open Amateur (14+).Unlimited displacement single or twin cylinder machines with unlimited modifications. May not run Unlimited class.
• Vet (+35). Unlimited displacement single or twin cylinder machines with unlimited modifications.
• 450 Intermediate and Expert (14+). Single cylinder machines with maximum displacement of
380cc (2-stroke) or single or twin cylinder 450cc (4-stroke) machines, unlimited modifications.
• Unlimited Intermediate and Expert (14+). Unlimited displacement with unlimited modifications.
• Full coverage (full face) designed for competitive motorsport use are mandatory and must comply with one of the following:
Snell Foundation Specifications Legal Until
• 2005 SA and M 12/20/2015
• 2005 K 12/20/2015
• CMS 2007 (youth helmet) 12/20/2015
• CMR 2007 (youth helmet) 12/20/2015
• M 2010 12/20/2020 (GO KARTS ONLY)
• SA 2010 12/20/2020