The newest, world class, multi-purpose kart racing facility now open!
The SIMA Enduro is a 1 hour event. The key to winning this race is consistency and reliability, not ultimate speed. Grab a teammate if you're in Masters and enter one of the most exciting races of the year! TAG Senior drivers test your stamina for 1 full hour with no driver change.
SUNDAY ENDURO RACE DAY SCHEDULE
8:00 AM - 9:30 AM Registration
9:00 AM - 9:45 AM Tech/Open practice (Main Grid)
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM Mandatory Drivers Meeting & Insurance Pass Check
10:45 AM - Grid opens for position selection and set up. Position determined by first to the grid
11:00 AM - Green Flag Le Mans style
12:00 PM - Checked Flag!
12:15 PM - FREE BBQ and Lunch
1:15 PM - Podium Ceremonies and Year end awards banquet for Summer/Winter Championship
2:30 PM - Conclusion of event and ceremonies
***Schedule is subject to change without notice. Please pick up a schedule at registration***
|TAG Sr. / Age 16 up Masters (Age 40+)||TAG SR. - 125 Leopard 365, Rotax 375 (see. Rotax Rules for engines specs),Rok (375 lbs), X30 (365 lbs), Dragon (390lbs) Yamaha - (320lbs)|
(See below for tire rule)
Masters- 125cc Leopard - (390lbs) Rotax - (390lbs) X30 - (390lbs) Dragon - (410lbs) Yamaha - (320lbs)
Approved tires - Bridgestone YKC
- Mandatory single pit stops
- Fueling in designated fueling area
- Karts will be weighed every time they come off the track. The kart must be TURNED OFF prior to entering the scales and not be driven through the pits.
- Rules will be posted shortly on www.simaracing.com under Enduro link
- Race distance 1H
- Le Man Style start position determined by first drivers to entered to grid
- No gas tanks over 8.5L
- No onboard radios for driver to pit and/or pit to driver communications, there is a designated area to signal your driver with a pit board
- No belt drive systems, Chain drive only
- No chain oilers